Junior web developer
- June 12, 2020
Due to increase in our operations, and high demand of our services, we are looking for a mid level web developer to join our team in Nicosia.
You will be involved in the development of web based solutions and integration projects, using CMS frameworks.
You will work in an evolving industry where everyone is encouraged to understand and learn all areas of the development process. The successful candidate will have a real say in how the projects are developed and gain exposure to a diverse range of technologies, seeing their code deployed and used online by customers throughout the world.
- Past experience in web development (minimun 1 year)
- Prior knowledge of PHP Programming language
- Prior knowledge of MySQL
- Good knowledge of bootstrap
- Good knowledge HTML and CSS
- Magento, Wordpress, Laravel, Modx
- Previous experience developing XML APIs
- Experience of high-availability, high-volume application development
- 13th Salary
- Financial package depending on level
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the name of the position you are interested in. For any inquiries, please contact 22899899.