- Installing, configuring and maintaining IT network equipment and software.
- Support and administer Linux distributions, Mail, DNS servers and other OS services.
- Ability to configure a verity of hardware including, but not limited to firewalls, switches, routers and access points.
- Supporting end users in person, remotely and over the phone.
- Supporting other IT staff with day to day tasks and training.
- Performing upgrades, deployment, support and administration of company’s web tools.
- Network Monitoring and troubleshooting network issues.
- Advanced knowledge of networking
- Advanced knowledge and experience networking equipment
- Knowledge of Linux distributions
- Previous experience with cPanel and Plesk
- Experience with caching and scaling techniques
- IT related degree and/or relevant IT certifications
- Excellent knowledge of Greek and English
- Organized, reliable and task driven
- Able to work under pressure
- Able to work alone or as part of a team
- Ability to successfully multitask
We are a global digital agency with a large client base in Cyprus and abroad. We currently work with clients in more than 190 countries around the world in a variety of industries.
Remuneration package includes 13th salary, social insurance and medical plan.
To apply please send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org